Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easy Homemade Butter ~ From Williams Sonoma

Buzzing around on Pinterest today I came across a pin for homemade butter from the William Sonoma Blog  "The Blender".  I do not care for Margarine and real Butter is becoming more and more expensive ~ so I figured I'd give it a try!  The recipe uses one ingredient ~ heavy cream, which is still reasonably priced. Most of the work is done for you by the food processor, there is the drain the butter step which removes the excess moisture and the cold water bath, but all in all the steps look easy and Chi Dixon (the author) includes clear images. She gives ideas for flavored butters too, I'll let you know how it turns out!

Here is the information if you want to make some too!

Easy Homemade Butter


Source: The Blender: A Williams Sonoma Blog

Here is the link to the Blog and the Recipe.  http://blog.williams-sonoma.com/easy-homemade-butter

I have made the Homemade Mozzarella using the recipe from Stone Gable, it was fantastic! If this turns out as good I'll have one more "skill" to add to the resume.  Happy Thursday Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by,

LeRae

No comments:

Post a Comment