Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Table

 I've been such a bad blogger!  I started in August (I think) and then all the great Blogs in Blogland and some pretty intense "real life" situations brought me to a place where I felt I had nothing to contribute so I just stopped.  Today my youngest daughter told me I should post pictures of our Thanksgiving Table (since she thought it was so pretty) on a blog -- I told her I had one; she stared at me and asked why I hadn't told her -- okay, again with the nothing to contribute . . . so here is my table with my thrifted Turkey Soup Tureen and Pumpkin Soup Bowls; and the really cool Turkey salad plates I found at HomeGoods; the leaf place mats are from the Dollar Store and the Place Cards are from TJ Maxx.  I'm so glad my family felt special today -- that was my intent.
I'm linking to French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoyed the visit

LeRae

2 comments:

  1. Hi LaRae,Glad you posted that beautiful table. It is so pretty and inviting. Love your white chairs and table. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there LeRae~
    what a beautiful table you set! I love those little soup tureens! Your centerpiece is just gorgeous! I love it! You should listen to your daughter more often- great idea to share your lovely table setting! Thank you so much for sharing at feathered nest Friday- hope you will come back and share again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete