Friday, August 20, 2010

Mini Friday Project

I have been looking for Green Lamps for my Family Room after I saw the ones Thrifty Decor Chick found at Home Goods!  Loved 'em!  Sadly, my Home Goods didn't have Green, they had Turquoise which will not work for me.  So the waiting and longing and looking began.  I think I was very patient and THEN ~ ~  I N S P I R A T I O N ~ ~ struck.  Somewhere in Blogland (I can't remember which site, I'm so sorry!) I saw the yummy Rust-Oleum Oregano Spray Paint and my gaze landed on the wrought iron lamps . . . hmmmm?!  Oh yeah! In the car, down to the Home Depot and

All taped up and ready to go
a few short burst of spray paint and a short few minutes of drying time ~ boy this stuff dries fast!! Then back in the room!  Just the hit of color I was craving

Oh Yeah Baby!
What a nice way to start the weekend.  Happy Friday ya'll.  I enjoyed your visit ~ come back often, I love company!  I'm linking this mini project to http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/ for Met Monday! 

LeRae

No comments:

Post a Comment