Friday, April 1, 2011

Does Anyone Remember . . .

A week or so ago I stumbled across a wonderful blog -- a couple redoing an old barn, making it their "new" home.  I LOVED their pine floors and wanted to show them to my DH, but I can't remember the blog name, and like a dummy I didn't bookmark the page.  I do remember the Bloggess called her DH "The Cowboy" . . . can you help?  I would really appreciate it and then I might be able to "show" my DH what our floors could look like, he's having trouble visualizing stained pine, thinks it would be too soft ~ with critters and kids.

Anyway, if anyone knows, please drop me comment or an e-mail.

Thank you so very much!

And . . . as always,

I love having you stop by for a visit.

LeRae

1 comment:

  1. I have been searching and haven't come up with anything. You might try looking at your history to see if you can find it in there. Is there any thing else you can think of that was on the site? Maybe where they lived or something (anything). :)

    Peace, Love and Decorate
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete