Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away -- Please . . .

Tuesday I was yearning to dig in the dirt in my front yard garden, plant new bulbs, weed, spruce up for spring but the News said there were 2 more storms heading for Northern California.  This morning we had rain off and on and I hoped the worst was over . . . until I heard the pounding on the roof!!

I ran to the window and . . . saw this


Hail the size of peas!!

The News is continuing to say more storm systems to come.  There was even a tornedo just to the North of us.

My daffodils and tulips are naked stems now.  It came down hard for about 10 minutes straight.



For all my Blogger Friends in Northern California, stay safe out there!  More storms are coming. 

Take care and thanks for dropping by for a visit. 

P. S.  Make sure you drop by Brambly Home and Garden Blog -- visit Ann-Marie, her amazing home and enter her give away.

LeRae

1 comment:

  1. WoW, what a toll hail can take on things. Sorry for the loss of your flowers. I hope that was the worst of it though. We have only gotten like .08 of an inch in March. Which is WAY down and very high fire danger right now.

    Peace, Love & Decorate
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete