Tuesday, May 17, 2011

THIS A GOOD DAY!

For the past few months life at Chez Nathanael has been a little tense.  My Husband and I were victims of the employment economy in California and while prepared; we didn't anticipate the length of time it would take for both of us to become re-employed.  The good news is; after much prayer and loads of paperwork, we get to keep our home!  Praise God!
To celebrate I took a trip to my favorite GW location - and it was a good day there too!

Really neat cork board for my office $3.00.  The bunny hopped right into my cart, and for $3.00 I said he could stay!  The brass ball - my mom calls them "A Nice", when you asked "what is that" she responds "oh, that's Nice".  So a "Nice" for (again $3.00) seeing a theme?  The fleur de lis was only .99 and I thought would be nice for tablescaping - when I learn how.  I spend hours studying the amazing tablescapes in blogland.  Maybe I could get Marty from "A Stroll Thru Life" to come do some for me, hers are always amazing. 

But the piece de resistance is the Coach Bag for $4.25!  Sold!! I love vintage Coach and it's in great shape.  Happy Day!  Even the rain and cold of Northern Caliornia can't dampen my mood or my spirits

Thanks for dropping by to visit, it's always such a pleasure.  I love your comments and read each and every one! 

I'm linking up with Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays.
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/

Thanks again

LeRae

1 comment:

  1. Great news about your home!!!! And everything you got at GW is "A Nice". LoL

    Oh yeah, have you done anything with the cubby you got awhile back?

    Peace, Love & Decorate
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete